Tuesday, February 12, 2013

WorldStar HipHop Rethought


411
I call for information.
Can you tell me the reason
behind this generation?

Why our youth can't comprehend
a simple command.
Why our young girls,
give so much to a man.

All this sucking and fucking
excuse my language baby Jesus.
I thought sex was something to initimate.
Now they belittle us.

Us women, 
our bodies.
Do men even empathsize?

Our bodies birth,
our nipples nurture,
our skin soothes
our hands touch.
A touch so generous,
to the children who fuss.

I want to be loved by a man,
not loved by those worldstar fans.

This is my worldstar UNCUT.
Can you handle it?

No? You'd rather see me strip?
Naked?
Down to my soul?
The heart you're breaking?

I will change the world.
I will achieve my goals.
My first accomplishment,
get to these hoes.
Break through their videos,
to the Michelle Obama's within.

You don't need to suck dick on worldstar
to win anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment